- Download the theme file (.zip).
- EXTRACT/UNZIP IT (if not, you can’t upload to your blog and receive the message: “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.”).
- After extract, you will see:
- Logo (if you want to use same font logo of theme, download font with link in font.txt, then open Logo.psd with Adobe Photoshop and edit text as you want).
- Theme file (.zip)
- Go to Appearance –> Themes –> Click Add new –> Click Upload –> Upload Theme file, then click Activate.
5- After uploaded the theme, A message appears, please Click Begin Installing plugins
6- Check all plugins, select install, click Apply
7- Click Return to Required Plugins Installer
8- Check all plugins again, but select Activate, then click Apply.
Now you can customize the theme at your Dashboard –> Appearance –> Customize. And you have to resize/regenerate all images right after install the theme, click here for the instruction.
You should take a look on your plugins (at your Dashboard –> Plugins –> Installed plugins), make sure you deactivated the unused plugins (which are used only for your previous theme).
Final, you should take a look to all tutorials in this website, they are maybe helpfuls. If you have any question, feel free to contact me via Etsy message or my email: firstname.lastname@example.org